Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tired:) 24/2/2011

42day morning went for PE class.`
LOL.got exam for jogging...`
5 rounds `
2.29 minute..`
very good jor lar.`
run second round tat time i try to cut my frenz...`
so until 3& 4 round i tak ada tenaga jor...xD
dieing jor..`
whole body dun have tenanga jor...`
very dizzy n my two leng dun hav any tenanga jor..`
walao werh...`
like wanna die jor...`
after PE class `
im damn tired.:)
no tenanga to walk jor..`
i ask kai wen to carry me...`
he really wanna carry me..`
then i let him carry lar...`
at the field there carry me until the lift tat side...`
wanna go in to lift de...`
no place jor..`
walk stairs lor..`
i aso still ask kai wen carry me...`
kah weix aso ask kai wen carry...`
everybody like dieing ...`
no even 1 of us got tenaga...`
thanks ya kai wen...`
carrry me `..
you aso very tired aso still ned to carry me..`
tired you jor..`
sorry ya...`
actually i hope tat carry me tat person not kai wen..`
is another person`.
but i think i cant get a chance...`
nevermind lar...`
morning i am at a good mood..`
but not after recess..`
i know i MCC jor..`
think this think tat...`
actually i miss you everytime:)
keep thinking where are you..`
wad are you doing...`
wad are you thinking..`
but im keep asking myself..`
should i think so much..?
I Have No Idea......
White.

No comments:

Post a Comment