Monday, February 28, 2011

其实我什么都知道`不需要在我面前隐瞒`

My school look`
i know is ugly..`
2day mornin went to school late..`
i reach class..`
found tat my table dun hav a drawer..`
LOL.angry lol`..
i dun like to sit at tat place...`
i miss kah weix so mucch...<3
teacher lar..`
all teacher's fault..`
change my place for wad...`
hate you lor..`
call you aso dun choi me..`
fine lo`.
dun choi me lar...`
i become monster lor..`
i dun believe tat you dun let me sit with kah weiz again...`Huh`!!
1st recess...`
i saw him,,,`
i really miss him alot...`
altough i see him``..
2nd recess...`
i went to 8th floor with ka kei the first time..`
i told ka kei tat i wanna find my frenzz..`
actually i want to see you..`
see weather are you at class..`
help ka kei borrow book..`
then borrow jor then go back lor..`
when i go back to class..`
kah weix they all say wanna go 8th again..`
okay lor...go lor...`its not a bad news for me either...xD
go up lor..`
i saw him again..`
happy ...<3
then they say go forn 2 `..
then dunno why go back again..`
then saw they all at the class door..`
i saw my frenz..`
i know wad she is thinking...`
actually , i think she knows everything..`
she juz pretent tat she dunno..`
keep laughing`
i know you like himm`.
but i love himm``.
you know tat right..?
i believe you know tat..`
but why dun you juz ask me..`
maybe if you ask me..`
i will tell you everything..`
maybe you know the truth..`
you will let go..`
or maybe you wont..`
but, its fine..`
i dun really wanna fight with you..`
cuz i treat you as my frenzz..`
remember..`
you are always my frenzz..`
no matter wad happen..`
you will still be frenz..`
KH class..`
i got bring my book`.
i told teacher i didnt bring `.
i dun want to do marh..`xD
so say didnt bring lor.`
KH class like so po like tis..`
laugh laugh laugh..`
maybe i miss kah weix n ka kei too muchh...<3
use liquid to play..`
draw the table..`
nicee...<3
i have a great day 2day..`
i hope it will be the same 2moro..`
good luck in exam all my bou bei frenzz..`
bye for now..`
I Believe Everything Will Be Okay...
Loves<3

No comments:

Post a Comment