Thursday, February 17, 2011

something about today`

today morning...
step in school. only..
saw my frenz..
they ask me to go look for teacher..
teacher looking for me..`
okay lo...go look for teacher lo..
got scolded by teacher at the mornng.
KH teacher gave my name n my frenz name to teacher..
fine lo..
the teacher still ask me to wirte wad we do at KH class write in BM..
write then write lo..
still scold me infront all the teacher..
malu dou sei...`xD
teacher still saw me didnt respect him orh.
respect him,,,?
he respect me only my time to respect him...`xD
but nevermind..
maybe is a punishment of mine..
dun care bout tat..
recess time..
嘉蔚said tat俊豪is not bad..
we all think she sot sot jor..
we go n tell jao hao tat kah weii like him...xD
funny do sei..
jia hao really ask kah weii weather like him..
walao...laugh dou me...`xD
go n find them when recess..
one of my frenz beat me
walao...paint like hell..`
i didnt beat back him ...he is damn lucky jor...
but anyway...i have a great day 2day...=]

bye for now=]
have a nicee day everyone...`
love you guys 4eva..

No comments:

Post a Comment