Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma..`

Happy birthday grandma...`
ur grandaughter came on her blog to wish you..
happy birthday grandma...`
yesterday was my grandma birthday`..
we went to a restaurant to have dinner..
after tat we went home to eat cake..
see...`
my grandma was happy..
She is smiling..
she didnt really smile everytime...`
i love her mucch...
my grandma is juzz like my mummy..
she take good care of me when im small..
she bring me to kindergaten everyday when im young..`
i lovee her 4va..`
i wont 4get you grandma...`
Love you babe...`xD
this is my cousins n mine photo..`
my cousins lenqq..?
hahaa...
in the middle tat 1 oni 7years old this year...
another cousin is 12years old this year..
UPSR`...LOL.

my cousin n me...`
this cousin is real cutee..
i lovee her...
cuttiee...`
nothing else to say actually...`
anyway..
i juzz want you to know...`
im still waiting..
waiting for your words..
i hope you know tat...`
im trying my best to wait..
i dunno how long i can wait..`
but i wont let go  so easily...
anyway.
exam is coming..
good luck everyone...`
bye for now..
Muackzz..`Lovees..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment