Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holiday=]

holiday for CNY=]
we clebrate in skul 2day..
they are alot of activities..
they are drums, choir, band..n alot=]
they let me feel tat now is chinese new year=]
i love that feel..
i dun like to stay at home everyday...
like im in a locked room..=]
i dun like tat feeling...
i dun want to be alone..
i feel bored..
im happy at school...
i love my friends there..
they bring me happiness=]
i dunno how to spend my CNY time...
study..?
take angpau..?
go to my grandma house..?
or stay at home n sleep..?
or keep seeing movie to let myself to dun think silly things..?
i do not knw...
my life is tribbile..
i hate this life..
im damn bored at home..
i hope there is a people beside me to talk with me..
a people tat i can trust..
i can tell her/him my feeling..
im gonna die if i continue to be like tis..
wad should i do..?can anyone teach me..?
im very tired..
i hope tat after i wake up everything i dun remember...
i dunno how to settle things...=]
i need a people to help me..
i juz dunno where is the person...
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment