Monday, January 17, 2011

无题

saturday everyone change their place=]
i also change=]
today is the 1st day sitting with my new partner=]
still okayy lar..
i sat with kawaii=]XD
we chaat 2gether when teacher is teaching=]
awsome=]XD
i juz miss him=]
altough i see him everyday=]
haiz...wad happen to me??
i hav really no idea..
keep thinking,wad should i do...
i really dunno=]
maybe i juz love him soo much=]
im pretentin everything..
im pretenting to smile in front of you=[
i pretent to play with my frenz n laugh like sohaiXD=]
actually i knew tat myself is not happy actually=]
hw should i laugh like others..?
i wanna become the xiiao min like last time=]
play with my frenz happily
laugh with my frenz happilly=]
i want tat life=]
im very stress
i need sometime to relax=]
i want people to accompany me=]


I need you, but you are not here </3

No comments:

Post a Comment