Tuesday, December 28, 2010

hi everyone= ]
im back...
23/12/10
i went out with jan,joe n lum..
kelvin actually comin..
we wait for him for 15min..
but he didnt come..
we went to red box
it was fun
joe voice was sweet
love her<3 muakz..
we went to terpenyaki for lunch..
the food was cheap..
but service was 100% not good..
it was very slow..
i had a great time with them tat day..
love u guys...muackz...
24/12/10
it was christmas eve...
but sadly i hav to go tuition still...
nevermind...i enjoy it too..
after tat...i went to my godmother house..
they are having a party..
there were many people there..
the small kids are playing around..
they are cutieee...
love them alot..
i ate alot of things tat day...
i played with the kids too..
25/12/10
it was christmas..
i got alot of presents...
love them..
thanks to all my fren n family who gave me present..
love u guys...
muakz...
26/12/10
my mum bought fishes for me...
last time my house had  alot of fishes..
but they all died when i went ourseas..
my mum bought six fishes for me..
i love them alot..
they are cutie..= ]

No comments:

Post a Comment